Insight Vacations offers several different touring styles, from fast-paced to leisurely. In Europe, you can choose from among the following kinds of tours:
- Discovery Tours – designed for the first-time traveler to Europe, who would like to receive a snapshot overview of many different destinations
- Regional Tours – these itineraries focus on one country or region of Europe
- Easy Pace Tours – where you enjoy at least three nights in each city, with plenty of free time to explore on your own.
- Country Roads Tours – you’ll veer off the highways to explore some hidden gems of Europe
- Tour and Cruse – combine touring by motorcoach with a river cruise or ocean cruise
- Rail Journeys – your tour includes a rail trip on such world-renowned trains as the Glacier Express or the TGV.
On all Premium Insight Vacations in Europe and the USA and Canada, you’ll enjoy unparalleled legroom on modern coaches. Tour groups are limited to 40, and spare motorcoach seats are removed to offer twice as much room as other companies’ coaches.
Further, on Premium Tours, breakfast is included daily, with many dinners included as well. On some itineraries you’ll enjoy the Dine-Around Option, where you can choose where you’d like to eat from among participating restaurants. Highlight Dinners are typically festive affairs, such as a meal with a flamenco show in Seville. Airport transfers are included, even if air is not packaged with the tour.
Insight Vacations also offers budget-conscious itineraries with the SuperSaver European Essentials. These tours feature first-class hotels, plus included dinners, sightseeing and transportation (on coaches configured for 49 passengers) at affordable prices.